Sunday, December 13, 2009

Precious baby!



Hello everyone! I am blogging from my phone so sorry if there are no links.

Today's card features Eskimo Sayuri, another anime stamp featured in All That Scraps. I love this stamp because of what the baby polar bear is doing. My six-month-old babe loves playing with his toes!

The CS & brads are from Ameican Crafts. The PP are from TGF, Merry Merry pack. The painted fabrics are from kol laj, by Traci Bautista. Miscellaneous items include Copics, hand-written sentiment, Japanese masking tape (got the idea from The Dark Mermaid, Randi- thanks, girlie!!). I just love that tape -- it's decorative like ribbon but you can do so many other artsy things with it because of the design and adhesive backing!

Anyway, we are almost at church! Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday! It's raining here in Northern California but I'll be enjoying it! Hope to see you back here tomorrow for the blog hop at Club Anya!!! Speaking of, are we not supposed to post till 7 pm CST?? *am excited*!!

1 comment:

Sparkplug17 said...

This card is just darling!