Monday, June 27, 2011

Some Quickies

IMG_1033

Good monday mornin' to ya!

Just some quickies today! First is my card for a dear friend who's expecting her first baby girl this September. Just used a bunch of stickers from K & Company. Lovin' the vintage feel of them.

Next, I have more pom-poms to show you for my friend's bridal shower. Got 'em from SevynDesigns on Etsy, but next time, I'll probably try to make them (when a girl has more time).







And here are the favors all laid out.

Toodles!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Adorable card, Rinne! There's nothing like stickers to make a card quick and the vintage vibe is precious!
Love all the pom poms, looks like such a fun shower!

yyam said...

Awww....your card is adorable! :)

And I love those pom poms!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Love the card, it sure is vintage.
Hugs
Tanya

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Adorable baby card! Love all the elements! Those pompoms at J's shower looked perfect! Awesome find!