Sunday, July 31, 2011

ABAC- Charlotte's Gift Card Holder

IMG_1775

Happy Sunday, everybody!

Today marks my last time to do an ABAC (Anything But a Card) project at PWCO for a while. I'll be moving on to a different assignment for the month of August.

As I am a big fan of upcycling, I decorated this case for a phone cover to be a gift card holder. I liked how the cover was clear .. that meant I could also embellish the inside and it would show.

For the main image, I decided to use some of the Love Freckle Stamps that are on the sale (blow-out) section of PWCO. Charlotte and her sweets are so adorable. This gift is perfect for my niece!

Supplies:

Stamp- Love Freckle Stamps -
Sweets from Charlotte (from Little Loud Stamps, found in the blow-out section at PWCO).

PP- American Craft's Dear Lizzy.

Flowers- Reminisce.


Thanks for visiting, folks!



4 comments:

yyam said...

W00t on the upcycling! This is the cutest little things...sure to put a smile on the recipient's face! :)

Random Acts of Krafting said...

OH yes, I so love this! I have a thing for boxes.
Hugs
Tanya

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

how cute is this! You're the queen of upcycling! :)

Amy said...

You're just too clever and this is so cute! Love the clear cover too, it's cool seeing the inside decorated! I am so lame when it comes to anything but a card but you totally rock it.. great ideas!