Monday, November 7, 2011

PWCO's Sweet November

**** Please go HERE for my Craft Room ReDo Blog Candy. ****



Good Monday morning, everybody!

For the month of November, it's my turn to showcase Paper Works Company's Paper Card Kit, and I'm excited because it's my favorite part of my Design Term there. I just LOOOOVE seeing what I can create with supplies given to me!

Unfortunately, I was not able to receive it on time so I just made a random card for today's post. Stay tuned for the following Mondays though, I hear this month's kit is so lovely for the season *wink wink.*

If you've never bought PWCO's Paper Card Kit, I'm telling you are missing out! It comes with so many fun papers and embellishments. I bought one a couple of months ago and it lasted me through a lot of projects and cards. And all for such a great price!

Anyway, here is my card for today:

IMG_0430

Doesn't it just make you long for some hot days? It just started getting cold here in California. It's definitely Fall Season now!

I used the oh-so-cute Aqua Amigos stamps and sentiment. For the DP, I used October Afternoon. The chipboard strip is from Recollections.

Have a great Monday! See you next week!

7 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Awww so cute! love that crab and octopus!! cute sentiment too...
Have a great day~

Arabella said...

Fab card Rinne! I love you layout and those papers are yummy!

Arabella

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Cute! I love the Aqua Amigos set - it's my first PWCO stamp set. LOVE it! :)

Love the layers of your card and the adorable sentiment! Fabulous!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Just LOVE the way you cut out and placed your papers. Brilliant.
Hugs
Tanya

yyam said...

Soooo cute! Love the colors and the mix of elements! :)

Unknown said...

Awe!!!! So cute! Love it! Hugs!

Amy said...

Love that crazy crab and the sweet li'l octopus! Fun mix of papers and the sentiment is too perfect with these fellas! Awesome card!