Sunday, December 18, 2011

Jolly Elf

Hello, hello, hello!

It's one week till Christmas!! Are you all ready?? I know I'm not! Where the heck did the time go? Seems like it just flew by these last couple of weeks!

Today, it's time for Christmas Card Challenges (Week 3)! Today's challenge is to use non-traditional colors!



IMG_3966

I took out my beloved Elf Anya for this week. I paired her up with some design paper goodness from Crate Paper and Pink Paislee. The letters are from Bella Blvd, and the jeweled brads & tag sticker are from Echo Park.

Hope you get to play along! Pls visit the CCC Blog for more info!

I'm also using this card to play along with the Thursday Throwback (Holiday Edition) at the TGF blog.

In other news, Sarah of Serendipity Stamping has a great blog giveaway! Won't you help her get to 100 followers?



Toodles!

5 comments:

StephC said...

The elf is just too cute! Love it!

Unknown said...

Awww...I love Anya... Great card!

Creations by Shirl said...

Cute Elf Anya card.....
love the layout too...

Lalo said...

AWE Elf girls cute and so is that card! I'm soo not ready for next week...going to be stressing this week ahhhhhh!!!!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So cute! :)