Friday, March 30, 2007


Ok, ok...I give in. I'm starting this blog at the request of my bff, Jo. I'm just worried that:



a. it'll take me away from scrapping, doing my taxes, and cleaning my house--everything I need to do before Easter.



b. it'll be yet another website i'm addicted to.



c. i'll be too open with my private life with strangers.





I know the pros of this site. It'll give me a chance to record my daily life pertinent to scrapbooking. It'll give Jo a chance to view what I've been doing. Plus, I do like to write in a diary. The problem is I love to write in my current idea book (see pictures). I got it from Traci Bautista, my idol. I draw and write in. But I will make a compromise and start this. Afterall, I'm a little tired of carrying my album to show people what I've been doing. Thanks, Jo!! Tune in later for my layouts!














1 comment:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

yay!!! BFFs UNITE! :)

so glad you're joining me here in the blogging world - it'll be fun!

Can't wait to see your layouts -- is Gil going to ever upload Photoshop again???