I've been tagged (thanks to Chenguna!):
5 things I was doing 10 years ago (November 1997):
1. Got into the nursing program at my college.
2. Working as a bank teller at Bank of America.
3. We be clubbin' at over-21 clubs (finally!).
4. Hanging out and getting close to my nursing barkada (means group of friends).
5. Enjoying being able to order drinks.
5 things on my to do list today:
1. See if my car starts, then..
2. Go and get a battery and oil change...
3. Pick up my Love, Elsie order at Picture Me Perfect.
5. Some wedding planning.
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Fresh fruit.
2. Yoplait yogurt.
4. ice cream.
5. Skinny Cow fudge bars.
5 songs I know the lyrics to:
1. Little Mermaid's "Part of your World."
2. Little Mermaid's "Kiss the Girl."
3. Cinderella's "Dream" song (ok, ok I'm a pediatric nurse who likes to sing, ok?).
4. Alicia Keys songs.
5. 1980's Madonna.
5 of my bad habits:
2. Pack rat.
3. My place is in a constant organized chaos (some are clean and organized, rest are freakin' disaster).
4. Being lazy.
5. Being an impulsive shopper.
5 things I'd do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy homes for us, my family, and my family-in-law to be.
2. Travel around the world.
3. Buy new cars.
4. Invest in real estate.
5. Shop, shop, shop!! (he he!)
5 things I will never wear again:
1. Skinny jeans.
2. Pleated pants.
3. 32-A bras.
4. Tie dye anything.
5. My high school jeans.
5 of my favorite toys:
3. Scrapbooking supplies.
5. Hello Kitty stuff.
NOW I tag these people to answer the same:
And all of you out there :).