Monday, December 20, 2010

Tiny, simple bits...

IMG_9131

Good festive Holiday week to y'all!

I hope you are all ready for the holidays! I know I'm rushing on my days off to go grocery shopping, finish wrappping presents, and *gasp* make Christmas cards! I even sneak off during work (when it's not busy of course) to write my things-to-do, things-to-shop-for lists.

Today, I wanted to share what I made last week. We had our Holiday party at work, and I wanted to contribute by crafting. These tiny bits were supposed to be favor tags. But they ended up too big for them, and didn't match the favors' designs. So I adhered each one to individual cardstock to make simple Christmas cards.

But silly, forgetful me was rushing out the door. I forgot to take a picture of one and also forgot to take one for myself. Haha!

See you soon!

2 comments:

Amy said...

These are so cute and fun! I'm glad your quick thinking saved them by becoming cards!

Lalo said...

These are cute & fun...tags or cards :)
love the funky paper!!!