Saturday, February 7, 2015

Hello There!



Hi all!!

I'm baaaaaccckkkk!! Wow! I didn't realize that I was gone for so long! I had a good reason for my break from the blog / craft world though....

I had a baby girl!!


Her name is Abby Iris, and we had her mid December.

Now that I'm getting more sleep, I thought I'd get back into crafting again. And good timing too, since Time for Tea Designs is having a special sale for Valentine's!! The code on Jo's site is good for one week only. And she's got a freebie mini kit too!! Super cute! Check it out here!

I got inspired to make a Valentine's Day for my hubby. I used one of Jo's earlier stamps -- Fall Love. Love her sweater!

IMG_1551">


IMG_1552

More on Abby later!! XO!

2 comments:

eva said...

congrats! abby is precious!

Creations by Shirl said...

congrats Rinne!
Abby is so precious and cute!
I've got those cute bee's but never got to working on them yet.....