Friday, August 20, 2010

LCOM's Image Inspiration

IMG_6580

This week, at LCOM, it's image inspiration week. Make a card using this as your inspiration:



I love the regal colors and the textures of the flower. Come check out the other LCOM CDT!

Jerusha Borden
Danielle Casello
Anita Mulcahey
Corinne R. Mercado <----You are here :)
JJ Sobey
Emily Thompson
Melissa Wright
Sandi Johnson (CDT Coordinator)

Make sure you play along and get this posted on your blog when you win! Play by Saturday (8/28) noon AST!



Hope you're not missing me too much! Have got tons of things to do still with the move and getting our condo some renters. I promise to be on full swing next week. I've got a big surprise that I've been dying to tell you!!!!

Love,


P.S. Did you see that Sunghee won at LCOM for the die-cut challenge. You can view her awesome chrysanthemum tutorial here! Thanks for playing, girlie!!!

7 comments:

Lalo said...

This is one fab card :)
It's so grown-up, Love it!!!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card! Your flower is so pretty!

KanataNewf said...

such a pretty card - and I NEED those shoes!

yyam said...

What a classy and elegant card! Love your flower!

Amy said...

Looks to me like you nailed this challenge! Your fabric flower is gorgeous and really pulls the whole design together perfectly!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So pretty and fun! :)

sunghee said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about this! Love all the elements and your flower is AWESOME! Love the fabric and and the pattern and the gems in the center! Circles to make the flowers! WOW! I would've never guessed that this pattern fabric would make such a wonderful flower! WOW!!!