Sunday, September 19, 2010

Simply Betty and Enabling...

IMG_6987

Good afternoon everybody! I hope you are all having a great Sunday so far. I actually got to sleep in today. My hubby took Matthew with him to get some breakfast and I stayed in bed until 10:30 :). Which was really nice considering I didn't sleep till 2 am!

My card for you today features Rio from Simply Betty stamps. I was coloring her during my Copics certification class last week and I got asked a few times where I got her. They are really fun characters -- I especially love coloring her big eyes and luscious hair! My other favorite part of this card is the painted paper towel (from kol laj that I crinkled across the top. The sentiment is from TGF (I mixed and matched words), and the PP are from the July Taylored Expressions KI kit.

And then, thought I'd share some of my recent cool purchases here. I'm warning you though...

********* ENABLER ALERT!!!! *******************

Jo told me about shelves that are made specifically for Copics. Love them! I bought three but only two are showing here.



You can arrange your Copics according to the color family. I highly recommend them!



The next product is the Pink ATG I first heard about from Sunghee. I have yet to try it out, but lemme tell you. I have been scrapping for about 13 years now, and my favorite adhesive tool is my Scotch ATG adhesive gun. At first, I thought it would be too heavy and bulky, but it is so easy and fast to use. It's also great for making cards! The pink version came out in honor of breast cancer. 3M, which makes the adhesives, will donate part of its proceeds to the Susan G Komen foundation.



Anyway, I wish this could be a lazy Sunday for me. But gotta clean our place. Till next time!

5 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card! I love those colors!

yyam said...

I love your coloring!!! And that painted paper towel!

P/s: I don't have enough copics for that kind of storage! ;)

Amy said...

Awesome card Rinne, Rio is colored beautifully! And I'm really diggin' how you combined the two different sentiments together... SO clever! :)

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Aww, what an adorable stamp - I wish I wasn't on a budget and I'd add it to my collection. :)

Love the Copic storage... Too bad mine are IN storage for the time being while we move!

And my Pink ATG is right there with them. Booo...

sunghee said...

oh~~~ I do want that copic shelves! I hunt for that atg when it first sold at michaels. Now I see it everywhere. Hehe. Gotta love that tool! Thanks!!!