Sunday, October 31, 2010

Some Halloween Festivities...

This little boy was pondering....

What will my mommy dress me up for Halloween this year?



Not happy to be the Blue Caterpillar in Alice in Wonderland (at first).



But he soon got used to the idea.



Afterall, it will probably be the last year when I could dress him in something cute. Next year, I'm sure he'll want to be some kind of superhero or something...



Here I am dressed up as the Queen of Hearts for my work's Trick-Or-Treat Trail. My costume was really cool, really beautiful, really regal...but also heavy!

My co-workers and I were a hit! From left to right: the White Queen, Cheshire Cat, Mad Hatter, Playing Card (aka My Royal Subject :), Red Queen, Caterpillar, and the Rabbit.



And here's Alice, who was busy with meds so she couldn't be in the group pic.



That same day, at a different workplace, my sissy dressed up as the Mad Hatter.



In other news, am hoping for a win for the black and orange this Halloween Day at the World Series - Game 4! Go GIANTS!


7 comments:

yyam said...

Haha! Those pics crack me up! :) Happy Halloween! :)

Amy said...

LOL! Love the photos Rinne, you make a very impressive Red Queen and Mattie is the cutest blue caterpillar ever! I'm so glad he warmed up to the costume!
I hope the Giants get some Halloween mojo from the Great Pumpkin...they should with their team colors! ;)

KanataNewf said...

Love Love LOVE all the photos - you rocked as the Red Queen and little Mattie looks SOOO adorable. Glad he came around to the idea of the caterpillar!

Sparkplug17 said...

I love all of your costumes! So fun to have a theme!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Oh my, you are so amazing. Great costumes and these memories you are making for your children will surely be treasured.
Hugs
Tanya

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

That's cool that your unit got into Halloween! What a great idea that you had for Alice in Wonderland! So glad it all worked out! :)

Jenn said...

How am I just seeing this!! LOVE all the Alice costumes!! The blue caterpillar is Awesome!