Friday, December 2, 2011

Traditional Christmas

**** Please go HERE for my Craft Room ReDo Blog Candy. ****



Happy Friday, folks!

For the next couple of weeks, I'll be showcasing PWCO's Recipe Challenges every Friday. You'll have the whole month to play! Today's recipe is a picture inspiration:



Here's my take using Card Patterns Sketch # 143:

IMG_3786

I've decided to go the traditional route, and actually go with the reds, greens, and golds of the pic. I also liked the fireplace of the photo, so I went with the Season of Joy stamp. I just love that mantle up top. Such a great way to decorate for the Holidays! I don't think I've ever lived in a home with a mantle. Fireplace - yes. But never a mantle.

The papers I used were from Graphic 45. Do you see your name on Santa's "Nice" list? Hee hee! Mine's in there somewhere!! :)

The stickers & bling are from Bo Bunny. The ribbon is from KI Memories (Love, Elsie), and the strip down the right edge is from Authentique.

If you haven't yet checked out the Holiday stamps from PWCO/ RAM, they are truly adorable!!

Hope you all join in on the fun! Remember that you don't have to use a PaperWorks Co. stamp, but if you do, you get an extra entry!

Toodles!

6 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Love how your coordinate the colours and the papers to the sketch...
Very pretty and that images are cute....

Amy said...

Awww, this is such a warm and fuzzy card Rinne, though I don't see my name on that list...maybe it just got covered up by that fab looking image!
Beautiful card!

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Corinne! I love the DP and the wonderful holiday image! Great coloring! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week!

Janet said...

You did a great job Rinne. Love it.

I teach early childhood education to adults--I just wish I was a collage teacher! Work and hobby all rolled into one......perfection!

Arabella said...

Adorable Rinne! I love your traditional colours!

Arabella

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So pretty! I love the traditional colors and you colored up the image so very nicely! :)