Saturday, March 31, 2012

Third Baby Card.

IMG_4938

Hello peeps!

A quick card today for the third triplet on this post.

Used up a bunch of my stash of vintage basic grey (2007, LOL!). The buttons are from American Crafts.

Sorry this is super short again. And that I haven't been commenting on your blogs. Have been super busy with family visiting from all over the country. Things should be slowing down after Easter. And I have a vacation coming up at the end of the month that I'm very excited about and ready for! :)

Toodles!

3 comments:

KanataNewf said...

Awww...this is so sweet. I'm sure your friend will love it!

Kim said...

This is one of the cutest cards ever! I just love that stamp!
~Kim

Creations by Shirl said...

Oh my golly the third baby card is just as cute... love the buttons and the papers too..