Friday, March 23, 2012

Triplets.

Hola folks!

I don't know about you, but I am in major need of a vacay!

Things are a bit hectic here at the Mercado house - it's getting warmer and nicer outside so we are spending some time playing in the back yard.

I'm working on a new goal at work, and it's going to take up a lot of my time.

I've been coloring up some images, but have a harder time making the cards. I've been finding lots of inspiration on your blogs, but have been procrastinating on the things I really need to finish.

For example, a good friend of mine had triplets a year ago. I couldn't go their birthday(s), but had gotten them gifts. The birthday and party have gone and passed but I still haven't given their presents...only because I hadn't made their cards. *sighs*

I had a bit of time today so I thought I could rush by making three similar cards. I used Baby Jackson from Lori Designs, and even left the baby uncolored. Used CardPatterns Sketch # 157 -- I liked how it had lots of layers. Found some 'vintage' Basic Grey DP from 2007 and was glad to use up some stash. Not quite happy with the finaly results but what can you do? :)

IMG_4932

IMG_4934

And if you're asking why there's only two instead of three, well, the kiddies woke up before I could make the third one. And before I knew it, it was dark and time for dinner. *sighs* (again).

The third triplet is a boy so I'll be posting about his card soon (i hope!). Have a great weekend! It's my weekend to work (boo!). :)

Luv,

3 comments:

Lalo said...

Okay these two are adorable and I can't wait to see the third! And yes I'm totally in need of some time away...(I know you went through it so you know what I'm talking about when I say "house hunting is stress")...I'm sure they know you're thinking about them and when you get that gift to them it will be all smiles!!!

Creations by Shirl said...

Hi Rinne~
Boy, you sound like you are a bit overwhelmed... Everything will be alright! love those cards and yes can't wait to see the third card but hey a year ago those triplets didn't know you so when you do get them their cards and gifts they will have all those giggly reactions going on.....
Have a great weekend inspite you have to work... Relax and enjoy each and every precious day.. Life is too darn short to dwell on tedious obstacles....
hugs my buddy~

eva said...

awww, such cute little cards! hmmm, i think it's kind of fun that you left the images uncolored--maybe the kiddies could color it themselves now. hope you get some more time to craft soon!