Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sexy and Real.

IMG_6616-1

Good mornin'!

So my card's a bit risque today. I hope it doesn't offend anybody. But this sultry Grey Tie from Saturated Canary pays homage to the books "Fifty Shades of Grey." You may have heard of it? It's not going to win prizes but it's very sexy and addicting.

Anyway, I applaud Krista for creating her, a real woman! :)

I'm entering this card for Saturated Canary's Challenge 25 - polka dots. I added some strawberries - picture them as chocolate covered :).

IMG_6618-1

Anyway, I heard someone say stamping is only for conservative, older ladies .... really now? ;)

P.S. My sentiment is from Kelly Purkey...her stamps are perfect!!!

5 comments:

MillieRose said...

I saw this and immediately recognized the 50 shades reference :-) Adorable card! This would be great for a bachelorette greeting ;D

sunghee said...

teeeheeheehee~~ Awesome! *blushing*

Lalo said...

oooh-la-la ... hehehe!!!

KanataNewf said...

LOVE IT!!!! I think I need to get me that stamp....

SuiLan said...

Love it! Great job Rinne!