Saturday, November 24, 2012

Beautiful Bride.

IMG_7080-1

Hiya folks!

I do apologize if you haven't heard from me. Alas, I have no good excuse except that I've been busy with life. That is, my family, my kids, my job... I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving Holiday.

My son's preschool teacher got married last month, and I wanted to share the card I made for her. I actually really love how her skin turned out as I hadn't been satisfied with my coloring of African American skin. Until this time :).

The card has a lot of details but it is actually very simple to make. I hope you continue visiting. And I promise to catch up on your blogs soon!!

Image is from Some Odd Girl.

IMG_7082-1

Love,




3 comments:

KanataNewf said...

oh Rinne this is just lovely. Your colouring is fantastic with her hair and skin!

Pia S said...

You've done a great job coloring this image, her skin and hair seem so natural! A sweet design too!

Creations by Shirl said...

Love all those blings and she is made up so beautiful... Thumbs up my friend!