Monday, July 1, 2013

July Sketch Challenge at SOG

IMG_8881

Hola! Can you believe it's July already? I sure can't! Wasn't it just the Holidays??

The first of the month means SOG has a new challenge -- the July Sketch Challenge. For the sketch and more Design Team inspiration, please visit the blog link from the previous sentence.

I decided to finally use up this little fella - Super Tobie. I've colored him a while back, and I didn't have great mojo last week when the sketch was due. I think the biggest advice I could give anyone who's just starting out with a design team is to work ahead. I was quite thankful I had a couple of colored up images to work with!

Oh, and I love those triangle embellies I bought. I've been buying quite a lot of crafty stuff so I may follow Jossie's advice. I may just do a "No Shop July." Haha! At least none for crafty stuff or clothes, for that matter!!!

IMG_8885

Catch Ya Later!

1 comment:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

How cute is this. I always love the embellies you choose! X