Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Jogger Mae.

Hey blogland! I hope your week is off to a great start! Mine is! :)

It's Tuesday and that usually means a new Digital stamp reveal at Some Odd Girl!

Featuring Jogger Mae:

IMG_9167

I just love "action stamps." And she is so versatile too! She encourages me to get on the treadmill and start exercising! I love how you can basically size her up or down to fit not only cards, but also scrapbook lay-outs or even Project Life. At the last crop I went to, I saw a lady making a Weightloss Journey journal. It was so very inspiring and it truly made her proud and held her accountable in the process!

At first, I was going to give this card to a friend who runs. But I think I may just keep it as an inspiration for myself. I just may go for a walk around my neighborhood or even start up that big machine in my craftroom (and by machine, I don't mean my computer! LOL).

For the card, I kept it pretty simple. I wanted to keep the theme an uprising and encouraging one so I opted for the clouds. The sentiment is from SOG's Music Mae. I had loved working out and running to music so I included that too. And that doggie on the washi made a cute addition :).

IMG_9168

Now if only I had the balls to run outdoors!!! Haha!

Don't forget to check out more inspiration on the SOG blog, Judy's, and Rene's blogs!

Byeeeee!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a cute card! Love the clouds behind Mae.

Pia S said...

This is a great card for a sporty girl! Love the cloudy background and the DP with houses, they make a great scene for her jogging round!

kanatanewf said...

Fantastic image! You always create such great scenes with your papers and backgrounds.