Wednesday, January 29, 2014

T4TD's First Love.

IMG_0323

Good evening, peeps!!

I had already made my hubby a Valentine's card but when I saw Time for Tea Design's First Love, I knew I'd probably change it.

She is just so cute, and her hair is fabulous! I decided to do ombre since I've always loved that style. But I've also been too chicken to do it to my own hair. I also wanted to try out these graphic designs on her 'jeggings.' I can't pull it off in real life, but I think it looks awesome on her. I drew the triangular and dotted shapes with a Copic multi-liner.

IMG_0327

And I just LOVE Amy Tangerine's new Plus One line... the sentiment is from that. Isn't it gorgeous? I love that it looks hand-written! I also re-purposed the envelope tissue paper from Kikki K's packaging and did some fringing. The textures add some dimensions.

See you all in about an hour (my card for Milk Coffee is up next :)),



P.S. My husband doesn't really look at my craft blog. Hope he doesn't start now :).

2 comments:

Jossie Posie said...

The cutest cad! Love the ombre hair! Oh plus I'm jelly of the girls cute leggings! lol
Can I be her!?

great card!
xoxo
Jossie

Time For Tea Designs said...

I love this Rinne! The leggings idea is totally fabulous! I would never have thought of it! Your husband is very lucky to be getting 2 Valentines cards :) xx