*bleh* I don't feel soo good. Worked my 24 hrs in a 2 hr day period and I'm so tired. And it didn't help that I had to take a benadryl last night because my palms were so itchy and my skin was breaking down. I must be allergic to one of the soap cleansers at work. To top it off, I see the trees outside blowing into ten random directions! The storm must be here...
So, I guess I'm spending another day indoors, but I don't mind with my growing to-do list and all!!
1) Work-out for an hour.
2) Pick out what our hospital is giving for Nurses' Day.
4) Pick out 4 entrees for our food tasting at the club.
5) Pick up my wedding invitations.
6) Buy Jonah's gift.
7) Read Love in the Time of Cholera.
8) Cook lunch.
9) Buy more yoga pants...I love to wear these as scrubs.
And here are some lay-outs I finished this week:
Both were done with the January Label Tulip kit plus crackle paint. TFL!!