Tuesday, February 5, 2008

This is Going to be a LOOOOONG One!!!!

Toot, Toot, TOOT for me! It's my favorite one for so far. I am Picture Me Perfect's Featured Scrapper of the Month!! I have been waiting and wanting it for so long, and my dream finally came true! Thanks, Suzy and Laurie!!

I've completed 2 of the 3 Garage Girl Assignments. I hope they don't mind that I'm posting them here:

The first assignment was to use one cardstock, at least one patterned paper, and the fun mini paper embellishments they provided. I thought this pic went well with the orange-ish cardstock and turquoise print that I picked from Autumn Leaves. The title "Turquoise" speaks for itself and the lay-out is of my friends, L, J, and baby J. I also used some ribbon and crackle paint. I loved the brads as well!


For the second one, they gave me chipboard to scrap with. I decided to do a Valentine's theme for the season and the month. I cut up the flower chipboard they gave me into hearts. I used Scenic Paper Route, stickers, rub-ons, crackle paint, and ribbon. The title is "Romance is in the Air" to tie in the hearts and the beautiful Hawaiian sky in the pics.





Then, I made this card for God-son, Jonah! Can't believe he is one as of yesterday!!


Oooooh, and we're getting stuff done for the wedding! Here's a couple of pics from my "Invitation Folding Par-tay," when really, it was an assembly sweatshop! My friends and sis were awesome...we had a great time, and I am so grateful!! They were even good sports when I joked about using my ribbon whip on them and restricting their bathroom usage as I played bridezilla!!! BUWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!





And DUDE!!! The food tasting at our reception place was awesome!!! These pics are making my mouth water!!





<

No comments: