Saturday, September 19, 2009

I Like You.


Hope you all don't mind my quick posts. Am a little strapped for time due to my beloved newbie son. Oh, the joys and hardships of a first time mom :). All worth it though!

Wanted to try my hand again at Paper Piercing. And you guessed it! I'm using Dress-Up Anya again (I just love her hat and 'fit!). Used DSP from Treehouse Memories, Cosmo Cricket, & EK Success. Bazzill is the CS. Brads are from Basic Grey ...aren't they so fashionable??

Hope you likes!! Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

She is just darling! I really need to get this Anya.

Amy said...

Anya is sooo stylish! Love the paper piecing of her hat, so cool!

Randi said...

So cute!! You always incorporate such wonderful details and papers and colors!!! Love it!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So stylish - just like you! Love it! :)