Sunday, January 24, 2010

Be Mine



Hi everyone! My first Valentine's card of the year...and it's with Amy's Sweet November Chanter Heartsong. The CS, PP, chipboard and ribbon are from the Valentine TE Key Ingredients kit. I added some painted paper towels as paper and covering for the chip boards from a kol laj kit. There's also that little strip of fabric with sequins and stitching that I am IN LOVE with!! The sentiment is handwritten with a Micron pen. Miscellaneous items: Gina K CS, Copics, Inkssentials white pen.



Sorry this is so short! My baby and I have a stomach bug and I'm hoping his won't be that bad. Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

So darling! I love the sequence!

Amy said...

Oh! Fab card Rinne, I love it! Chanter is divine and those hearts and ribbon are just so perfect!
With your handwriting you definitely don't need sentiment stamps, awesome work!