Friday, November 26, 2010

Blog friends

IMG_8680

Happy Birthday!

To a wonderful and talented blog friend.

I got extra large balloons and wishes!!

Supplies:
Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients kit (November)
MS punch
Glimmer mist
Stamps - Gretel from Hansel & Gretel Storybook
stamps. Balloon - stamped image from a Copics class.

On a VERY special note, I received this from Yvonne. Thanks, girlie!





Now, I'm supposed to write down three things that make me unique.

1. My first name is French. My last name is Spanish. And I often get mistaken for being Chinese!

2. Besides card-making and scrapbooking, I also love to wrap presents! There's nothing like making crisp folds against a gift box! Haha! I am planning on having one day with just my wrapping paper, scissors, tape, and DVR!

3. I like making dance routines to Christmas songs. My all time favorite one to 'perform' is to 'All I Want for Christmas is You.' Right now, I'm choreographing for 'Deck the Rooftop' -- the Glee Christmas CD version. LOL!

And then I'll pass the award to five beautiful people:

Sheena
Tanya
Lalo
Amy
Sunghee

Hugs!

7 comments:

KanataNewf said...

Aren't you a sweetie! Love this adorable card - and I am sure Amy will as well.

yyam said...

Too cute! Love the giant balloons! :)

Glad I know a little more about you! ;)

Sparkplug17 said...

This is such a cute card!

Amy said...

Awwww... you are just the sweetest Rinne! I'm sitting here looking at your lovely card in person and it makes me grin from ear to ear! I got both it and your super fun gift in the mail today and I love them both... thank you! :)

It's so fun to read the three facts about you, especially that you like to choreograph Christmas songs... LOL! I wish I could see what you do for Deck the Rooftop, it has quickly become a new fave! :)

HUGS!

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card tfs!!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Adorable card! I love the way you colored the balloons!

Have to apologize for not commenting these past few weeks - it's been pretty rough with being sick and moving. :(

off to catch up now!

sunghee said...

What a cute card!!! Love how you colored the balloons. Stunning!
Ahem... My birthday is this Friday. ;)

Aren't you so sweet!!! Thank you so much for passing the award to me!!!