Monday, May 14, 2012

Bright, Intricate, and Sparkly.

IMG_5857-1
Good evening, ladies and gents!
I've got a couple more Mother's Day cards for ya to see...mostly for fam or friends who celebrated their first mother's day!
I didn't have much time to make these so they came out a bit more CAS than my usual style. Gotta admit that they're refreshing though...I like the simple lines.
This card is for my dear sis-in-law. I used The Greeting Farm's WS - Stella. I'm also entering her for the Mom's Gone Retro May Retro Fresh Challenge over at the farm.
For the supplies, I used Amy Tangerine's Sketch book papers, American Crafts letters, and CatShy Crafts felt flower. I am loving the brightness of the card, the intricate flower, and sparkly letters. It's perfect for my SIL!
Thanks so much for visiting! See y'all in a couple of days!

3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

cute card! love the coloring....

Lalo said...

So cute bright and happy!!! This one is a win-nah!!!

Cathy Pascual said...

Love the colors on this one! That paper is gorgeous!