Sunday, May 20, 2012

Things Are Getting A Little Sketchy....

IMG_5874-1
Well, hello there!
It's my weekend to work so this will be pre-scheduled! It's been nice out here, and I'm bummed that I'm working. So far, so good though. Had a nice day yesterday. Hoping for the same today.
This week at Christmas Card Challenge, it's Sketch Time. Here's Week 25:

All papers are from Bo Bunny. And the stamp is from Some Odd Girl. I'm sorry...I can't find her in the index at the moment. My sentiment is hand-written.
Remember that you have until Saturday to play! See the CCC blog for more details! Let's get those Christmas cards rolling...it'll be December before you know it!
Toodles!
Rinne

3 comments:

eva said...

aww, cute little penguin!! looks like a fun sketch!

KanataNewf said...

Love it! You do such a lovely job with the images from Some Odd Girl!

Lisa said...

That image is absolutely adorable!! I love the fun papers you used!! What an awesome Christmas card!! :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts