Friday, May 4, 2012
I colored this image of Wryn - Grow a Little Love a while back so I am glad to finally make a card with her.
I'm entering this card for Tiddly Inks' Challenge 85 - Saying Thanks!
It's also for the Deconstructed Sketch No. 50. This sketch was tricky for me as i wanted to show most of the Cosmo Cricket papers.
In other news, I received this wonderful award from Cathy.
The Liebster Award is usually passed on from a small blog to another small blog (under 200 followers) to help spread the love! I'm so grateful you thought of me, Cathy! I am so honored!
Cathy and I 'met' in SIS TV, which unfortunately, have closed. I have always admired her scrapbook pages, and am especially impressed by her digital scrapping and photography. Cathy has recently opened up her Etsy store, Catshy Crafts. I really love her felt creations so I hope you check out her store! She and I have a little collaboration cooking up, and I can't wait to tell/ tease ya more about it later! Hee hee!
And now, to pass on the Liebster Award...
1. My BFF'ers, Jo of JoBoogie Stamping.
2. My good bloggy friend, Sheena of KanataNewf - Time Well Wasted.
3. My darling scrappy friend, Ady of Live, Laugh, Love, Scrap.
4. My fellow bliss-ful friend, Lalo of Crafting in La-La Land.
5. And my new cute friend, Eva of Crafting This and That.
Hope you all have a wonderful day!