Friday, May 4, 2012

Current Events.

IMG_5797-1
Hello, everyone!
I colored this image of Wryn - Grow a Little Love a while back so I am glad to finally make a card with her.
I'm entering this card for Tiddly Inks' Challenge 85 - Saying Thanks!
It's also for the Deconstructed Sketch No. 50. This sketch was tricky for me as i wanted to show most of the Cosmo Cricket papers.
IMG_5799-1
In other news, I received this wonderful award from Cathy.

The Liebster Award is usually passed on from a small blog to another small blog (under 200 followers) to help spread the love! I'm so grateful you thought of me, Cathy! I am so honored!
Cathy and I 'met' in SIS TV, which unfortunately, have closed. I have always admired her scrapbook pages, and am especially impressed by her digital scrapping and photography. Cathy has recently opened up her Etsy store, Catshy Crafts. I really love her felt creations so I hope you check out her store! She and I have a little collaboration cooking up, and I can't wait to tell/ tease ya more about it later! Hee hee!

And now, to pass on the Liebster Award...
1. My BFF'ers, Jo of JoBoogie Stamping.
2. My good bloggy friend, Sheena of KanataNewf - Time Well Wasted.
3. My darling scrappy friend, Ady of Live, Laugh, Love, Scrap.
4. My fellow bliss-ful friend, Lalo of Crafting in La-La Land.
5. And my new cute friend, Eva of Crafting This and That.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

Annie Rose said...

This is so cute! Those papers are gorgeous and I love her orange dress. :)

Thanks for playing with us at {TIDDLY INKS}!

Luvs,
Annie Rose

eva said...

awww, thanks for the award, rinne! and congrats to you too for receiving it! you definitely create wonderful cards and scrapbook layouts! love this little wryn--awesome coloring! have a great weekend too! oh, and i love secrets and surprises--can't wait to hear yours!

Amy said...

This is so pretty Rinne, I love pink and orange...ok, I love orange with just about any color! :) Wryn is so sweet and she looks amazing!
Can't wait to see what you and Cathy have cooked up...I know it is going to fabulous because that is just who you are!

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous I love your colours, thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this time hugs Pops x

Creations by Shirl said...

Great coloring of Wryn... pretty orange - love it!

ccroll said...

Adorable!

Loopylou. said...

too cute rinne! love the orange dress.
thank you for popping in and playing along with the tiddly inkers this week
hugs Lou xx

Åsa aká Scraphorse said...

Naw, it´s so cute! Love all the pastell colors!

Thanks for playing with us at Tiddly Inks this challenge!

Arabella said...

This is so sweet Rinne! Lovely colours! I really love that orange dress!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tiddly Inks!

Arabella

PS Sorry I haven't been around in a while... isn't work a bummer? I would much rather be crafting and blogging all day!