Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Green and white.


I discovered Amber through the recent announcement of the Studio Calico's upcoming Card Kit DT. I thought her blog was uber cute, and I liked her even more when I discovered that her blog, Damask Love, was hosting a fundraiser for the people at NewTown, CT.


It's really sweet how this crafty community is coming together, and how much she's been able to collect. You can donate art supplies, money, or cards. They are to go to the surviving children. The ones who have lived but have been left traumatized. Even if it's just one card, think of the impact it'll have on a child or family member!

Tomorrow, I've asked my colleagues to dress up in green and white. I found a contact through FB of a friend of a friend of a friend who'll be putting together a book full of pics from people around the country wearing Sandy Hool's colors. Wish me luck!

And with that I'll leave you this card- made for my BFF, JoBoogie (sorry, now I'm on my phone and can't link).


IMG_7439-1

Off to find a green/white shirt!!

Rinne

1 comment:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Thank you so much for my card! I love all the cards you make for me! :) I seriously need to give out my cards more - I'm horrible with that! That's another to add to the 2013 goals list! *lol*