Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Project Life Meets Some Odd Girl.

Hello, lovely peeps!

I wrote today's scrapbooking tutorial on the Some Odd Girl's Blog today. I hope you check it out!

My assignment was to scrap and write about how to use SOG images on Project Life! I really love incorporating both my loves for scrapbooking and stamping/ coloring, so I enjoyed this project to the moon and back!

This page was from our anniversary week. I love how SOG has so many characters and sentiments that you can really tailor to whatever you have going on in your life!

IMG_8662\

For the next two pics, I stamped using Neon ink.

IMG_8666

This sentiment "forever and always" and the mini hearts (center card) are from Love Me Not Mae.

IMG_8664

The heart on the green card is from Flirty Mae. The image below, which is stamped directly on a journal card is also Flirty Mae.

IMG_8663

For the next two pics, I made my own title card. The title card, as you know, usually states the Week documented. I used Katie's tutorial again, and printed them all on one cardstock, colored Scooter Mae with Copics, and used Mr. Huey neon mists on that left upper corner.

IMG_8806

I wasn't planning on the spray effect looking like sun beams / flare but I really like how it came out.

IMG_8769

Then, you probably already saw that I am OBSESSED with the Great Gatsby from this post. Here, I wanted to document the movie and what I loved from it -- depicted here was mainly the style and fashion of that decade.

IMG_8816

I was lucky enough to find sparkly papers and embellies. I sewed on some sequins and included my movie stubs. I used 1920a Kody and Flapper Kaylee again, but this time, I left them uncolored for a more classic effect and to make the bling stand out!

IMG_8810

Then, lastly, I talked about I tend to take pictures of colored images. Here, I used it on a journal card and left the original one for a card. You can truly make the most out of your time! And with the first pic above, I include pics of my cards so that I have them in PL even if I've given them away :).

IMG_8818

You probably already know how I feel about Project Life. As you can see, I documented big events and everyday life. And SOG stamps and images are perfect for it!!!

See y'all very soon!




No comments: