Monday, November 18, 2013

Lists.

IMG_9594

Happy Monday, peeps!

I've got a card for you featuring Time for Tea Designs' New Year Resolutions Digi.

It's a bit early, but I am so inspired by all the planner/ filofax pics on Instagram about decorating your planners! I, myself, love to make lists and still carry paper calendars even though my iPhone is always at my side. There's nothing more satisfying than having that pen hit the paper and seeing your month ahead of you. Please tell me I'm not alone (or crazy! Haha!).

When I saw her with this long list, it made me think of all those times I've made lists. Decided to even use a stamp made for planners (those lines on the tag) by Studio l2e - plan it. There was this one time, I was in class and I made a list on the notes section of the handout. My friend saw it and she added a # 4. It went something like this:

1. Wash dishes.
2. Sort out clothes and pack for trip.
3. Call post office.
4. Take a poop.

BUWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!! Haha, Melissa!!!!

And the paper clips are by Kate Spade's new office line (the gold ribbon) and from Studio Calico (the arrow). The papers are from Shanna Noel's Print Shop line and the letters are Amy Tangerine.

IMG_9596

By the way, I make lots of New Year's Resolutions too! I just don't keep up with them come February! LOL!

1 comment:

Jossie Posie said...

Oh my I love this! Great use of the KS BOW!! It's perfect! Not to mention that printshop paper was perfect too!!