Friday, November 15, 2013
Yumi Yummies vs. Fumi Faves Blog Hop.
You're in for a real treat today. We've got a battle brewing between Team Yumi & Team Fumi and you're invited to a front row seat of the feud. No we're not really fighting, we're just having a bit of fun between teammates and what better way than to show off with a crafty style blog hop? We're going to give the teams a theme to create with and you will be the judges. Now it wouldn't be a blog hop without prizes yes? Well you're absolutely right! As you hop along make sure you leave comments on each blog post because each team member is giving away something on their blog. Yep your eyes do not deceive you, so there are lots of chances to win.
There will be 4 types of winners:
1. Overall Design Team winners
2. Individual DT winner
3. Overall Blog hop winner will receive a stamp of our choice, plus similar items each DT member shares in their picture on their projects (it could be you)
4. DT will choose a winner from their own blogs to receive something as well (it could be you)
Battle #1 - Embellishments
Team Yumi Yummies vs. Team Fumi Faves
Starts: 11/15/13, Midnight pst
Ends: 11/18/13, 11pm pst.
Each DT member will:
1. Share their project
2. List their embellishments
3. Share a picture of what they are giving away on their blog
Here's what you need to do:
1. Go through the blog hop and leave a comment on everyone's blog post
2. When you come back to the Y&FH blog you will vote 1 time by leaving a comment with your favorite designer who you think used the theme the best. We'd also love to hear what you liked about their project so please include that in your comment.
3. Link up below
Now let's get ready to rumbbbbbbbbllllllllllllle! I mean to the hop order (LOL):
Rinne (TY) --> You are here!
Y&FH -> come back to vote and link up!
Hope you enjoy the hop!
Yumi & Fumi Handmade DT
So here's my card:
And my Favorite Embellies:
1. Twine or washi tape.
2. Epoxy dots or bling or sequins.
One of the lucky commenters here will receive some embellishments from me. They would be similar to my faves list above. I'll pick someone by the end of next week!
P.S. Did ya see the oh-so-cute patterned paper I used here? They're from Shanna Noel's new line at Studio Calico called Print Shop. Love it!!! These two were perfect for my project featuring Y&FH's Yumicorn (teehee, that name!!). But it also comes with these bold, graphic papers! So versatile!
And did ya notice the l'il mushrooms? I got those from Paper Tales in San Diego! I'm a sucker for cute ephemera that go so well with what I have in mind for my creations!
The rest of my embellies came from the lovely Leanne Poe, who sent me some happy mail the other week. Thanks a bunch, chica!!
Happy Hopping, peeps!!