Monday, February 10, 2014

Blinging It Up at TGF.

TGIM!! What, you've never heard of that? Thank Goodness It's Monday?!! Haha! Well, you must not work during some weekends like I do. :)

Today, we are Blinging It Up at The Greeting Farm today! That is, use some bling along with the Berry Sweet Daily Life and Cut & Print kits.

Now when I was looking through my pics, I thought the detailed ones of this past Christmas were perfect for this challenge. There is already lots of gold and glitter and shiny bright things, including my pretty cousins, all dressed up!

IMG_0366

Along with some epoxy stickers, there were some rhinestone embellies from Glitz Designs used.

IMG_0368

Little Star blings were added too.

IMG_0361

And a gold letterpressed card from Studio Calico made the scene!

IMG_0364

And what better embellishments than my decked out sons and nieces! :)

IMG_0365

I love taking pictures of decorations and details. I'm so glad I was able to scrap them, PL-style. I decided to take the simpler route and actually used less of the kits and more pics. But as you can see, the results were anything but basic! These kits are really versatile!

Don't forget to check out what Claudette and Jerodelle, my fellow Guest DT members did with the challenge! Hope you can join us!



1 comment:

Islander Girl said...

So cute! The bling theme goes perfectly with the celebrations! Love your pages!!!