Monday, March 10, 2014

Cards with Pics...

Hello everybody! And Happy Monday!!

I'm up on the TGF blog today -- I'm there (& here) to show you a couple of projects using the Berry Sweet Daily Life and Berry Sweet Print & Cuts kits.

When I first started making cards, I used to incorporate pictures instead of stamps. That was before I discovered copics and images. For my cousin's and mother-in-law's birthdays, I decided to include pics and make them a bit more sentimental.

I love the Berry Sweet kits because they are so versatile! You could use them for any occasion and lots of different projects, and yet, the results look very unique in itself!

My cousin is turning 23 this year but I took this photo of her when she was a toddler. It is sepia-toned so I wanted a vintage touch. Added epoxy roses and pearls along with touches of gold. The cuteness of the kit balanced it out with some cuteness as my cuz is still fairly young.

IMG_0510

IMG_0511

My next creation is for my mom-in-law. The Daily Life kit is made mainly for Project Life, but I really adore how the the elements could be embellishments! And what's great about digital designs is you could size them up or down according to your needs!

IMG_0517

IMG_0518

Thanks so much for visiting! I'm happy to say there are new kits coming, and you will see the new one very soon!! In the meantime, you can view the current kits here!

Toot-a-loo,

3 comments:

Islander Girl said...

Awesome! Love the personalize cards! Sometimes I feel that not all my recipients care for some of my cards (especially non crafters) So I usually try to put a little personal touch to them and this is a perfect example of it!

Doudou said...

Very cute!

kanatanewf said...

Love the personal touch with the photos. Beautiful!