Wednesday, April 2, 2014

PollyCraft's Grant.

IMG_0555

Hi, and you are here!! I'm showcasing the third day of previews for the April Releases at C.C. Designs. Now, it's Pollycraft's turn.

This little cutie-patootie is Grant, and he reminds me so much of my boys! Maybe it's the hair or the smile, but I think he's so sweet and cute! I just want to pinch that cheek!

IMG_0557

I love how versatile these stamps are. Doesn't he blend perfectly in with this retro party? And if I had made a current scene, he'd fit in as well!

Well, as my birthday is drawing nearer, I'm picturing my boys looking like Grant when they greet me! :)

Hugs,

4 comments:

Hanneke said...

Wow Rinne this is such a cute card! I love the retro theme and lovely colors. Hugs, Hanneke

Sweet Land Paper Treats said...

This is such a sweet image and I love the DP!

frlphoebes kreativ-blog said...

Happy birthday CC Design und allen Design Team Mitgliedern!
Was für ein cooles layout hab ich so noch nie gesehen,wow!Die Hauptperson
als spotlight und toll koloriert,super gemacht,
liebe Grüße die waldfee

Katya said...

Very cool coloring and love the papers you used. He's such a cutie as well. TFS