Wednesday, June 4, 2014

It's all about Dad!

IMG_0808

Hiya peeps!!

It's Wednesday night over here, and you know what that means! It's time for another Milk Coffee Challenge (well, at least every other Wednesday does!). This time, it's all about Dad or that special masculine figure in your life!

This has gotta be my favorite Father-themed image at Milk Coffee -- the Father and Son digi is so very sweet!

For the coloring, I sort of just grabbed whatever caught my eye. I ended up having that blue, teal, orange, yellow combo, and it just so happened that these Lawn Fawn papers are what I grabbed next (they're perfect!). I love how they worked out like that, and it was really a quick craft!

IMG_0809

You've got two weeks to play along! No need to use a MC stamp, but you'll get extra points if you do! :)

Toodles!

No comments: