Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Summer Fun.

Good evening, folks!!

Am I on a roll, or what?

I've been cranking out cards, but I still feel like my mojo is down? Oh, geez, sorry to sound all down, but I really need to get my inspiration up!!

For tonight (aka morning time in Asia), it's time for another Milk Coffee Challenge! For the next two weeks, it's all about Summer Fun!


IMG_0838

This adorable baby/ toddler image was a freebie on the blog a while back. I downloaded her and thought it about time to finally color her up. I added some grass and wanted a fun-in-the-sun type of theme!

IMG_0839

If you read my post from last night, you'd know that I've been wanting to do simpler cards. Here's one of them. Lots of white space to keep it clean!

Hope you all play along! Remember that you don't have to use MC images but if you do, you get extra points!! Read more of the rules on the MC blog!

Toodles,

No comments: