Monday, September 15, 2014

Life is "Berry Sweet" at the Greeting Farm.

Hi everyone! I'm up on the TGF blog today! Here's my excerpt:


"Good Monday morning to you all!

It's Rinne here, and it's time to highlight a Print & Cut kit. This time, it's all about the Berry Sweet Daily Life.

IMG_1205

IMG_1207

IMG_1209

What's great about these Print & Cut files is it's so versatile. They were originally designed for the girly-ness in all of us, but as you can see, they pretty much work for this page of my boys, right? And see the strip of the "Kiss Kiss" paper on the left? You can make your own patterned paper using these kits! All I did was open Word, and copied and pasted, then printed. Voila! I also layered some of the labels and images together to create my own "embellies."

IMG_1213

IMG_1214

IMG_1215

The Berry Sweet Daily Life elements aren't just for pocket-style scrapbooking. They could also be used for traditional scrapbooking or even cards and 3D projects. Above is a lay-out I made of my friend and niece. This one is truly for a girl :)."

Stamps used are 1 & 2: From the Super Secret Stamp Club : Day Out and Cheeky Sweet and 3: Ian from the set of New Mommy and Daddy (can't find the link, but it's one of the older stamp sets of Anya and Ian).

Other items also used are:

1. Page protector - from Becky Higgin's Project Life line.

2. Other paper embellishments - Amy Tangerine.

3. Cardstock - Bazzill.

4. Copic Markers, writing pen - Project Life.


Thanks so much for passing by!!









No comments: