Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Ribbons and her ribbons and doilies.

IMG_1199

Good Tuesday morning, folks!!

It's been awhile since I've played with Some Odd Girl stamps -- I've quite missed them!! Here's a card I created for one of my dear co-workers -- she has an upcoming wedding, and I was in charge of her group card. Believe me, I wanted to put some kind of plastic covering on the front of this for fear that it'll get wrinkled, or dirty, or ruined when my colleagues are signing it!

Gold is my new fave color, and I really like how this card came out. SOG's Ribbons is also so beautiful! And that gold foil doilie in the middle is also from SOG.

I colored the image first, and then looked up the current Facebook challenge. Wouldn't you know it? The theme is Trash your Stash - Use up your ribbon!! He he! So Ribbons will be the image for the ribbon challenge, and then I added some lace trim and lilac ribbon as well! Ties off the romantic feel, don't ya think (Some PUN intended, buwhahahaha)?

IMG_1201

Till tomorrow, peeps!!

No comments: