Tuesday, May 22, 2007

classes (2 of 2)





my most favorite class in a long time. it was taught by chris queen rose, and it was so fast...we finished in about half an hour (i added the pics and words later). she is a designer from imagination project, and BOY, did she do good marketing for them. she was friendly, knowledgeable, and my favorite part: she had games and prizes for everyone!! i will definitely take a class from her again! she also encouraged us to tear our paper instead of cutting them, so everyone's finished book looked different (i like this!). she also inspired me to want to someday be a designer.
supplies used-- book made from: imagination project coasters; papers: imagination project in gin-x--as you wish line; rub-ons: doodlebug design; pen: micron; word coasters: imagination project.

1 comment:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

I'm so bummed I missed this class. Why do these classes have to be on days I have to go to church? :)