Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Wheeee!!!





I like strips and I like the color combo. Maybe I'll make my wedding colors bright orange next year?? Ha Ha!! Although considered trendy, I don't think my bridesmaids (like Jo) will let me off the hook on that one!! I also love, love doodles!!

Supplies used: Green cardstock from Bazzill; Strips of paper from Basic Grey Romani in Romani, Basic Grey Romani in Colico, KI Memories Inc in Surprise Giftwrap, Heidi Grace designs in Oh so Moody, Creative Imaginations in Blue Lined; Wooden Tag from We R Memory Keepers in Family Dip Sticks (ha ha, I like that name!); Ribbon from (?); Doodle Rub-Ons from Making Memories; Flowers from Simple Joy; Sticker from EK Success Inspirables; Micron Journaling Pens.






I'm getting really frustrated with my scanner. First, it cut off the sides of my lay-out, so Jo recommended scanning it a different way so the top and bottom will get cut off instead. But when i do that, there ends up being a diagonal shadow on my pics (see above). Maybe it's because of the thicker embellishments? I'm so tempted to buy that expensive 12x12 scanner!! But wait, I think I want a better camera first! :)





I wanted this layout to be fun and child-like. I love the tape measure ribbon and the teal buttons. It was so much fun that day, and I can't wait till summer when we could go to all of my favorite festivals again. This was at the Zucchini Fest.


Supplies used: Background cardstock from Scenic Route in Metropolis Kraft Circle; Orange cardstock in KI Memories Inc. in Surprise Giftwrap; Buttons and Tag from My Mind's Eye; Brads from Bazzill; Micron Journaling Pen; Tape Measure Ribbon from (?); Net from (?); Other ribbon from Basic Grey in Hang 10.








No comments: