Saturday, May 26, 2007

things I give up for my wedding

I have a list of things I gave up because of my upcoming wedding. My fiance and I set a budget, and it looks like we're surpassing it. So I put some items on hold, a sort of a wishlist. This includes a nice digital/SLR camera. It'll also decrease my scrapbooking fund by more than half! Scrapbooking challenge or not, I need to start saving. But I'm doing pretty well considering that in less than 2 months, I've done 48 lay-outs, about 10 projects, and lots of cards. So I still need to replenish, right? *LOL* Anyway, I'm tired of my pictures coming out blurry from my regular digital camera. And my SLR isn't very convenient. Someday, I'll get to take nice pictures again!!



So my list consists of:
1. Palm Treo 750 cell phone.
2. Digital / SLR camera.
3. A Birthday Present from Fiance.
4. Scrapbooking supplies down to $100 per month.
5. New Clothes.



With that in mind, I wanted to do a simple lay-out. My last lay-out had like 20 different supplies. This one had 9. Here's the result from yesterday, and it features my lovely niece, Angelina. We had a photo session, and I was disappointed with the way the pics came out. Even with her mom holding a lamp, there just wasn't enough light, and I didn't like the quality of the pics. I used to be really good at photography...

But the pics still captured her beautiful smile. And that's what counts! And maybe by the time I have a baby, I'll have that camera!



Supplies used--Cardstock: ?; Black and white paper: Doodlebug Design Inc.; Pens: Micron; Flower: Prima; Pebble Brads: Making Memories; Ribbon: ?; Rub-on: 7 gypsies; Word Coasters: Imagination Project Gin-X; Circle: Cosmo Cricket; Letters: Thickers by American Crafts.

No comments: