Saturday, May 26, 2007

P.I.G.'s



I went to Ali Edwards' blog (I love her, too. Who doesn't?), and got inspired by a page she painted on and then wrote on. I dug through some stuff and found old papers, fabrics, and paper towels I had painted on & incorporated them into some scrapping.










Supplies used--Kraft paper: ?; Modeling Paste: Golden; Green Cardstock: ?; Fabric painted with acrylic paint by me from class project by Traci Bautista; Embossed Title: Dymo; Swirl: Cosmo Cricket; Brads: Making Memories; Tab punched from paper: Creative Imaginations; Heart pins: Heidi Grace Designs; Ribbon: May Arts; Metal Flower: Chiquita Charms from Imaginisce; Pens: Micron and Sharpie; Hearts cut out from class project by Traci Bautista.






Supplies used--Scalloped Paper: Creative Imaginations; Dotted Paper: ?; Purple paper & Fabric: Painted with watercolors and drawn on with crayons (Traci Bautista class); Flower: Prima; Saying and "Memories" stickers: Flavia by Color Bok; Pens: Sharpie poster paint; Letter Stickers: Thickers by American Crafts; Photo Corners: cut from ? paper.

No comments: