Saturday, October 20, 2007

Almost Over

I love filling in online surveys. Especially on my MySpace. There's always this question that asks: "When was the last time you cried?" And for the longest time, I'd put, "Don't remember." For the last 7 days though, I've counted 6.

This has been an awful week. I can't wait till it's over and done with. My friends who got into a car accident are slowly recovering. It's a slow process, but they are hanging in there. So then I breathe a sigh of relief. My other friend tried to end life. This person is getting help so I wipe away tears. Work has been stressful with our changing to computerized charting. I had to come in for an extra workday on top of it all. But I've become optimistic about this change--that this temporary difficulty will benefit us all in the end. Another hardship was finding out one of my bff's dad has colon cancer, a disease that took the life of my dear Aunt Aida. But unlike hers, the diagnosis was Stage I and so I'm hopeful for their family.

But the end of this has finally come, and it's a happy kind of stress!
Who knew a nail salon would be so therapeutic?? And THEY are finally getting married today! Hence, that's why i'm up at freakin' 5 am to do some scrapping and blogging!!! And of course, I'm glad that mi amigas from afar are back for the weekend!!

Then, yesterday was the 6 month mark for my own wedding!!! Yay!! My friend's wedding will serve as the "trial" one & I'm a-taking lots of notes! And I'm so drooling over this. And this. I think I'll be getting one of these Tarina Tarantino's bridal HK collection!!

Speaking of weddings, here's a gift for a friend..not quite done, but thought I'd start posting it. And toot for me! I won the Sassafras Contest at A Million Memories. Whoot whoo!!! *jumping for joy!*










3 comments:

Jamie Ko said...

thanks for you support...you of all people would understand what I go through....I hope things start to look better on your end as well. I believe these times of difficulty just build us up and make us stronger.
but damn the things that try to break us down!!

Ria Maningat-Mojica said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog Rinne! Let me know when you're in Manila and we can get together. You might want to join our local scrapbooking e-group Scrapbooks-Exchange -- we have quite a few foreign-based Pinays in the group too! Just look for the link in my blog.

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Aww... C was a pretty bride! Looked like a fun wedding! :)