Friday, October 5, 2007

Moving on.....

Didn't quite make it to Round 2 on LSS, but I wasn't happy with my l.o. anyway. I also didn't make the AMM's Design Team but I was more sad about LSS. I understand now that things happen for a reason, and I'm still happy about what's going on in my life right now...

I'm featured in Ready, Set, Create's October / November e-zine! Toot for me!! And I've lost 7.5 lbs!! And our engagement party is tomorrow!!
Countdown to the wedding!!! 6 months and 14 days to go!! Whoot-whooo!! Can't wait to celebrate us! Here's a pic of the favors I made.

Here are some projects and l.o.'s that I could finally post. The mini-album is made mostly from Cocoa Daisy's September kit. The l.o.'s are from SOML's Aloha kit. TFL!!



















1 comment:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Bummer about LSS! I liked your LO too! But I guess it's tough competition when they eliminate half the gals each time. Bummer...

Cute little book and LOs!

Sorry we had to miss your engagement party but we'll be there to celebrate in 6 months for sure!