Monday, November 21, 2011

Becky the Bunny.

**** Please go HERE for my Craft Room ReDo Blog Candy. ****



IMG_3632

Hi everyone!

Happy Monday! It's time to show you all another way to feature a PWCO stamp in a Christmas card!

I do not yet own any of the beautiful Winter-themed stamps from PWCO, such as the RAM Xmas, but a lot of the stamps can be altered to fit in with the November PaperCard Kit!

The kit itself is just $11.99 and features lot of goodies from Echo Park! Such a great deal!

I dunno what possessed me into coloring Becky the Bunny Pepto-Bismol-ish, but she is super cute anyway, isn't she? I've been on a pink kick lately (no, I am not preggo with a baby girl! Although I do wish that but for much later on).

The DP is from Jillibean Soup. Pls ignore the crooked placements. I apologize as this isn't my best work. But I did this when my cold was full-blown, & didn't have a chance to re-do it. I cut out a beanie and a scarf from one of the penguins and gave them to Becky for her Holiday outfit :).

For the sketch, I followed Card Patterns Sketch 142.

Have a wonderful day!

11 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Love this cute pink bunnie, she is adorable in front of your pretty card....

Hlora said...

it is so cute!!! Love this creative work!

Amy said...

LOL, I love reading your blog Rinne!
It's a fun and happy card and I love the beanie and scarf on Becky and her pink is 'wow'...she has the style to pull it off! :)

yyam said...

Hehe...this is sooo cute!

Susan said...

Hey Rinne!

I love Pepto Bismol Becky the bunny! lol! I really do like how you did this card, from the paper to the colors, it's very cute! I'm sorry to hear this nasty cold is still bugging you. That's another reason why this time of year, (winter), is my least favorite

I went back and checked out the posts I missed so I'm going to comment on them all right here.

The elf card: I love elves! The coloring is perfect and I love the bling on the snowflakes!

The photo of the children: What a wonderful picture! They are so cute Rinne! I love seeing these types of pictures. This is one that will bring a smile to your face for years to come!

Speaking of facial features, lol.. the pout on the Aloha layout picture, hilarious! It's a great layout!

I like what you did for the Oliver vs. Josh challenge too! It looks like you had a lot of fun making it, it's really good! I hope you enjoyed the movie!

I hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving Rinne, and I hope you get to feeling better!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Mary J said...

Hello Rinne honey! Been a bit busy at work so little blogging time! Just had a peek at all your recent posts and they are ALL so lovely! This one is fab - love how you used the DPs!

Luanne said...

it's so cute! love the colors

Arabella said...

I'm loving the pink bunny Rinne! Gorgeous DPs too!

Arabella

franzesjoi said...

adorable card!!! :)

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Adorable1 Love the bunny! :)

Kristii said...

What a cute card!! It totally makes me smile! Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Patterns this week!