Monday, November 28, 2011

Hare's to Being the Beary Best of Friends!

**** Please go HERE for my Craft Room ReDo Blog Candy. ****



IMG_3778

Hi everyone!

It's my last post featuring the November PaperCard Kit from PaperWorks Company. Today, I decided to use the Beary Best of Friends stamp.

Now, you're probably wondering how they could have a picnic in the middle of winter? Well, for people like me who live in California, we never get snow. That may or may not be a good thing...it depends on how you look at it, LOL!

Let's pretend that they live in Southern California :). The holidays are about celebrating family and friends, and that is what the Bear and Hare are doing. They are having a grand ole celebration right in the forest! I decided to color the image as colorful as the papers from the kit. To balance it out, I kept the elements pretty simple.

Supplies:
CS- Bazzill. Neenah Solar White.
DP- Echo Park (from the November PaperCard Kit).
Ribbon- from the November PaperCard Kit.
Brads- Basic Grey (from the November PaperCard Kit).
Stamp- PWCO/ RAM's Beary Best of Friends

Hope you all have a fabulous Monday!

8 comments:

Arabella said...

Super cute! You know if the bear and hare lived in NZ or OZ they could be picnicing there for Christmas too : )

Arabella

Mary J said...

Happy Monday Rinne! what a great card - soooo sweet, love how you did the sentiment!

Creations by Shirl said...

Awww so cute Rinne~
love that blue bunny!

KanataNewf said...

very cute - reminds me of when I would have tea parties with my toys....

yyam said...

Oh my! This just screams cuteness! :)

Lisa said...

This is absolutely adorable!! Awww, I just love it :D

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

eva said...

love this cute image!! and your card is so bright and fun!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So cute! Love the colors! :)