Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy V Day, part uno.

IMG_4630

Hi everyone!

Happy Valentine's Day!

I found this quote on my cousin's facebook page and thought it funny and appropriate for this sometimes non-inclusive holiday:

"Happy Hearts Day to those who are taken, still-to-be taken, taken for granted, assumed to be taken, needs to be taken, waiting to be taken, almost taken and who will never be taken! Spread the LOVE!!!"

Hee hee hee. Cute, huh? I've been almost all of those at one point in my life :).

I gave away a few V cards to some of my bloggy & real world friends. I custom-ordered them from Cathy through her Etsy store, CatShy Crafts. Aren't they just adorbs (adorable)? I bought a lot of felt goodies from Cathy but have been hoarding them. These particular ones are cute because not only did they decorate the Valentine's, they are also detachable and re-usable!

Anyway, in the life of my fam, here are some V-day happs:


In the beginning of the month, the hubs & I got some Krispy Kreme doughnuts. For the month of Feb, they've got special heart-shaped ones. Not good for the 'diet' I know, but aren't they cute?



Made by my 6-yr-old patient. He was so darn proud of it, too! I tucked in the corner for his privacy. You can't tell here but the embellies at the center are popped out. Lots of texture going on around here, I LOVE it!



The little tater tot picked out Valentine's cards at Target and decorated them with stickers. He's actually using the Glossy Accent just as a stand for the stickers. That glue is sort of expensive, ya know.



And just because I wanted to include the chub babe here, I thought this pic was ultra funny! It's not so much the texting but more the facebooking and blog reading, LOL!

I did buy him special V day pants that are red, but never got around to taking a pic! Maybe I'll include it with the card for my DH (which I still have yet to finish!!!).

And to end my V Day part I post, I found these older pics from a couple years back and thought the bib and MK are super cute!




Have a wonderful LOVE day! We're having a special dinner out tomorrow night. Hoping to post some pics of it here. See you soon!!

XOXO,

5 comments:

eva said...

hi rinne, i feel so lucky that i won miss anya garland from your post! thanks! anyway, what a sweet v-day card from your patient! and as always i love seeing photos of your adorable boys! kids grow up so fast. i miss the baby days. happy valentine's day!

Creations by Shirl said...

Hey Rinne!
How cute are those V-day cards you made for your special people in your life....pretty pics of the kiddies....
Hope you are enjoying your V-Day!

KanataNewf said...

My beautiful card arrived yesterday! I'm thinking I'll have to make a card for my sweetie so I can keep the lovely flower embellie! Thanks so much!

Amy said...

Love the heart day quote, I'm gonna have to remember that one. It looks like you had a wonderful Valentine's Day surrounded by all the cute men in your life! :)
Thank you so much for the beautiful Valentine and flower that you sent me too, it was a real lift to my day! XO

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So stinking ADORABLE! The boys look so cute! V-day is so much fun with kids at this age! :)

Love my little treat in the mail, BFF! Thanks so much!