Saturday, April 6, 2013

Butterfly Fairy Gift Bag.

IMG_7955

Good Saturday mornin'!

It's that time of the month! Miss Joanna Davies of Time for Tea Designs has got not one, not two, not three, but lots and lots of new pretty images in her shop!

Today, I'm showcasing sweet Butterfly Fairy. Thought she'd look great in a scene. And since I started juicing again (yay for the Vitamix!), I wanted her to be sitting on a pretty mason jar (Dear Lizzy).

IMG_7951

The card ended up being quite big because of the scene so I decided to make a giftbag instead. With the bright colors, it's perfect for Spring! Jo's images are just wonderful! :)

And I bet you are admiring these gorgeous felt flowers:

IMG_7956

I bought them from Cathy of CatShy Crafts. I really love using her beautifully made products! They are perfect for cards, scrapbooking, any kind of crafting!

Well, folks, it's time for me to go. Hope you're all enjoying the sun wherever you may be. I'm working this weekend but I'll see ya back here tomorrow!

Hugs,

2 comments:

eva said...

pretty! looks great on a gift bag. jo's new images are so tempting! ahhhh, might not be able to resist any longer.

Unknown said...

Such a cute image! Love the gift bag.