Saturday, April 13, 2013

Martinis, anyone?

Hello everyone!

Today started out very interesting. I woke up around 5:30 am and decided to stay up and get some blogging done. I was still in the restroom when the power went out. The first thing I thought was, "Oh no! What happened?"

I happen to be a big disaster worrier. That means that I get hung up on those end-of-the-world movies! I always picture what I would do in these situations, where we'd go, how safe our kids would be, how we'd cope.

So, then, I thought what is happening?? I turned to my phone and thought, "Crap!" I didn't get to charge it and it was only at 10%. So I'm writing this on my hubby's iPad (no wi-fi). I know, I know....first world problems, right?!! Lol

The sad thing is that I'm realizing how dependent we are on electricity and technology . I am grateful that I have my Copics & stamps & scrap booking paper in case this outage lasts longer than a few hours.

We have a Christening party planned for today for a friend's son. I had taken the fastest shower in my life for fear that the hot water would run out. I hope the kids wake up when the sun is fully up!

Anyway, I've got another Time for Tea Designs project to show you with this month's stamp reveal. This one's Martini Girl, and I decided on purple, purple, purple! :)

IMG_8020

That beautiful flower is from Catshy Crafts!


IMG_8025

Gotta run! Power is back up and so are the kids!

P.S. I followed The Deconstructed Sketch # 96!

Rinne

3 comments:

Time For Tea Designs said...

Brilliant Corinne - I love this card so much <3 xx

kanatanewf said...

love what you have been doing lately with the Time For Tea images. Beautiful creations!

Pia S said...

What a sweet image! I love her hair, and you've colored her so beautifully! I like the detail of the rose and sentiment too. It's such a pretty, clean design!